Robert H. Montgomery, III
Rob founded the firm and has been serving the individualized legal and business needs of dentists, dental practices and dental service organizations for over 20 years. Rob has worked on hundreds of dental deals, ranging from practice start-ups to complex practice acquisitions involving multistate practice locations.
Rob focuses his practice on the legal and business needs of his dental clients, advising on the formation of business entities, practice start-ups and lease negotiations, buy-ins, partnership agreements, practice acquisitions and sales, employment matters, forming and structuring dental service organizations, operational issues, financing, real estate sales and acquisitions, general corporate and business matters, as well as non-compete litigation, partnership litigation, real estate litigation and other general litigation. Rob practices primarily out of the firm’s Philadelphia office.
Rob regularly lectures to a variety of dental audiences, including dental associations, study groups, dental students, and residents. Rob is a frequent speaker for Ideal Practices, a highly regarded national dental practice start-up consulting firm.
The Dental Amigos
- The Dental Amigos-Meet The Dental Amigos-Episode 1
- The Dental Amigos-Meet The Dental Amigos-Episode 1a (continued)
- The Dental Amigos-Dental Start-Ups and more with Special Guest Jayme Amos-Episode 2
- The Dental Amigos-Associate Agreements-What to Know and Think About and When- Episode 3 (Part 1)
- The Dental Amigos-Associate Agreements-What to Know and Think About and When- Episode 3 (Part 2)
- The Dental Amigos-Dental Office Real Estate with Special Guest Brian Madden-Episode 4
- The Dental Amigos-Insurance Participation Planning with Guest Amigo John S. Cataldo, CPA-Episode 5
- Defining Success in Dentistry with Amigo Stephen Trutter – Episode 6
- Top 5 Things to look out for with Buy-ins – Episode 7
- Reese Harper on Financial Planning (and more) for Dentists – Episode 8
- Essentials of Associateship Agreements with Jayme Amos, Dr Paul Goodman and Rob Montgomery
- Real Estate Considerations with Rob Montgomery – Part 2
- Contract and Timelines with Rob Montgomery
What to Expect in a Dental Deal