The Dental World Post-COVID-19, Part 4 (Featuring Gary Tackas, Brian Hanks, Chad Widensky, Dr. Nathan Ho & Dr. David White) - Episode 69
It’s time to start thinking about and planning for the return of dentistry! Gary Tackas, Brian Hanks, Chad Widensky, Dr. Nathan Ho and Dr. David White join Rob Montgomery, Esq. and Dr. Paul Goodman to share their insights and forecasts as to what dentistry will look like post-COVID-19.
Hear their great insights into:
- Looking at PPO adjustments and discounts as a marketing expense when assessing their value to a dental practice,
- The belief that patients won’t want to see a different dentist every time they have an office visit,
- The status of dental practice transition lending, loan deferments and refinancing existing loans as a strategy to improve cash flow,
- Strategies for structuring dental practice transition deals and whether to expect a shift from a “seller’s market” to a “buyer’s market”,
- The importance of patient communication, and
- What dentists should be doing to empower their state dental associations and influence government, & more!