The Dental World Post-COVID-19, Part 3 (Featuring Dr. Mark Costes; Thad Miller; Allen Schiff, CPA; Tommy Newton & Jerry Jones) - Episode 68
It’s time to start thinking about and planning for the return of dentistry! Dr. Mark Costes; Thad Miller; Allen Schiff, CPA; Tommy Newton and Jerry Jones join Rob Montgomery, Esq. and Dr. Paul Goodman to share their insights and forecasts as to what dentistry will look like post-COVID-19.
Hear their great insights into:
- Distinguishing & focusing on the dental practice’s “three businesses” - before COVID, during COVID, & post-COVID,
- Utilizing in-office dental plans,
- Recognizing the 3 types of patient COVID mindset & the importance of tailoring communications to each,
- Strategies & timing of marketing,
- Strategies for discussing rent deferment with a landlord,
- The current real estate market,
- The importance of patient communication,
- What prospective sellers should be thinking about doing to facilitate a practice transition,
- The current state of government stimulus programs, & more!